A Different Way To Explore - Modern Letters

Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Different Way To Explore


What better way to enjoy a place than riding a bicycle. It has a lot of advantages; it can help your body exercise and can even contribute to in lessening environmental problems. It does not cause a lot of stress on traffic and you will be able to enjoy the wondrous works of nature. There are countries that do not use much vehicles, but use bicycles in commuting. If you want to try something new during vacation, try to go to places where they offer bike rentals. You do not only help yourself or the environment but you also help promote the tourism, and the money you pay will feed at least one family. 


One of the go to places is Singapore, not only because of its beautiful sceneries and the best aesthetic surgeries, but also it has a lot to offer. The exotic food they offer and the recreational activities it has. Aside from other adventures, there is a bike rental in East Coast Park that offers different routes. It has different rates as well, from kids to adults. The rate would depend on the route. When you are looking for safety routes, there are routes that only bikes can go to and they also give protective gears. This is one of a kind trip because instead of commuting in going to and from places you can just enjoy the bike ride. You can also stop by in places you want to unlike if you are commuting you cannot not just tell the driver to stop. But if you are not that adventurous and athletic there is a bike for two or three persons, you can be the passenger. You will enjoy the scenery that you pass along. Bike rental in Singapore is one of the top lists of some tourists. It has a lot offer and even gets you acquainted of the places therein. 

I would love to ride a bike but I still have a fear in riding bicycles. When I was about eight years old, my brother and I were riding a bicycle but he lost control and we fell on the stairs. I broke my right arm. It took me about two months to recover and from then I was traumatized in riding a bike. As much as I’d love to I am still afraid to ride a bike. But who cares, I still take time to ride a bike when I am stressed, so it is a good experience to go to Singapore and experience their bike rentals. There is one thing that my experience taught me is, never be afraid to try again. 

To get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, there is a better way to enjoy and relax. Get away for some time will help your mind and body regenerate. Enjoy the beauty of nature, take some adventures discover new places. You will not know the value of adventure if you do not let yourself relax just for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages