Advantages of Hiring a Recruitment Agency - Modern Letters

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Advantages of Hiring a Recruitment Agency




Still looking for a job after graduating from college (which has been a year now)? On your way to resigning from a horrible job and want to work for a great company right away? Jobless for years despite being highly skilled, experienced, and well-educated?

That’s alright. With the tight and competitive job market nowadays, even the best ones find it very difficult and challenging to find the best company for themselves.


Zandra, a nurse, couldn’t be more thankful in this recruitment agency in Singapore who helped her find a hospital where she can practise her profession, “I’ve always wanted to work in Singapore because it is close to the Philippines, and I could easily come home. But I didn’t know anything or anyone here so I opted to find a recruitment company. I polished my resume, made sure I have the necessary papers, documents, and licenses, so it would be easy for me to land a good job. And true enough, this recruitment agency gave me the best workplace. I am now working with the same company for 3 years, and I don’t regret moving here.”

There are many benefits to hiring a recruitment company. “Using a recruitment agency saves time. The hiring process can be very time consuming, and especially the initial stages of sorting through applications. With so many people applying for the same position, it is understandable for a company to want to avoid this part of the process. Running a company is time consuming enough without having to take time away from this to sort through large numbers of CVs and application forms. Giving a recruitment agency the task of creating a shortlist of candidates for a position in a company is good business sense,” wrote James in the article The Benefits of Using A Recruitment Agency for hrrecruitmentservices.com. He added, “A recruitment agency will want to make sure that the person they recommend for the position is the best person for the job. They will therefore be meticulous in their vetting process and will only choose candidates that they feel will do the job to the best of their ability. This gives employers the security that the candidate should be a good fit for the company.”

Recruitment companies have a systematic way of finding the best jobs and companies for their clients, “The screening process when hiring has several layers. You need to run background checks on potential employees, follow up with references and conduct preliminary interviews to make sure the candidate matches the promises they make on their resumes. Again, these are vital steps that just take up time when you are conducting them on your own. A Recruitment Agency will see to it that these steps are taken care of before you meet anyone for your own interviews. You will feel assured that anyone you meet has already passed these tests,” wrote an unnamed writer of the article titled Six Benefits of Using a Recruitment Agency for the website blueskiescareers.co.uk.

Joey, an architect, also found his dream job in the lion city, Singapore, through seeking help from recruitment agencies, “While I did have a paying job at that time, I wanted to work somewhere where I will be allowed more creative freedom and I wanted to find a company that paid better and had good employee benefits. When I finally hired a recruitment company, I learned that there are a lot of companies that offer exactly what I needed. Now, in my new office, I am even allowed to have long breaks and paid travels. I couldn’t ask for more, and I am more than content.”

Monica, a hotel chef, also thanks a recruitment agency in Singapore, for her good fortunes, “I was just a sous chef when I decided to find something more challenging and at the same time rewarding, for my career and myself. So, I found a good recruitment agency and told the agent who handled my account about the things I am looking for. I wanted a workplace with more cuisine selections, and I specified I wanted a position as a chef in a hotel. In less than two weeks, I was already being interviewed by different hotels in the city. I chose the best one, and up until now, I am still with that same hotel group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages