Why Car Leasing in Singapore is Advisable - Modern Letters

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Why Car Leasing in Singapore is Advisable


Singapore is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and modern countries in the world. And unsurprisingly, tourists have been expressing their gladness and awe with the efficient transportation in the city. Navigable and tourist friendly, Singapore is definitely one of the most populous and cosmopolitan cities in the world.

Anne who goes to Singapore at least twice a year said, “I can go to my hotel from the airport without worrying much about my baggage because the train station is just right there. I can go from point A to point B without having to hail a taxi. I never fear of getting lost because everything is easy to locate. Plus, with technology and Google maps today, everything is within your reach.”


Despite having efficient trains, public buses, and taxis in the city, there are still many advantages of rental car in Singapore. Cynthia who works as a marketing manager often prefers rent a car, “As a marketing manager, I always meet clients and business partners, at least thrice a week. While we have a company car, it is not always available as my other colleagues also use it on certain days for meetings outside of the office. It is good that I already have a car leasing company to trust. I’ve been renting cars with them since 2014.”

Marlene whose husband is based in Singapore visit Singapore once a month and she also prefers car rentals over public transportation, “I easily get sick on public places and I like seeing the city up close and in a more personal way without rushing. I am generally a calm person so all the rush easily gives me migraine so car rental is the best way to get around here in Singapore. ”There are more advantages to just renting a car that you may have never thought of, “You're always driving a late-model vehicle, and one that's usually covered by the manufacturer's warranty, which may include free oil changes and other scheduled maintenance. You can drive a higher-priced, better-equipped vehicle than you might otherwise be able to afford,” as the article for consumerreports.org titled Pros and Cons of Car Leasing said.

“On weekends, I like driving towards the outskirt of the city and just find a nice hotel or resort to unwind. I never bought my own car because the downpayment is too high and all the other cost that comes with it just makes me feel too responsible of too many debts. So what I do is rent a car instead. It’s wiser to do this definitely. With all the taxes and traffic, I don’t think going to work every day with a car is good. Parking is also often a problem. So driving with a rental car on a weekend is the best resort for so I don’t forget how to drive and also an excuse for me to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Car rental in Singapore are aplenty and I never worry about the quality of the car, “shared James, a college professor in Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    noleggio lungo termine Campania

    ReplyDelete

Pages